Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Round Neck Dress in Action!






Isn't it just wonderful when you sew something and it works out exactly the way you want it to the very first time?! I love it when that happens as it happens so rarely! I adore this pattern. (click "you can make this" banner to the left)

The dress fits and looks great with plenty of room to grow as she is a teeny tiny little girl. Not to mention M loves it! Yay!

Isn't she the cutest little thing?! She is such a dainty girl :) My great friend, Amanda, has truly been blessed with 3 adorable kids. Little M has a handsome big brother and a teeny baby sister as well.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! I love this pattern too! You Can Make This is an awesome site/candy store isn't it? :) Have fun sewing for your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How well described! Yes, it's like my new candy store! I just bought a few more patterns :) Now just to give up real candy ;)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with love by Angie Makes