Sunday, November 25, 2012

Handmade 52: Item 22 - A Christmas Stocking

Every month on the Hopeful Threads blog there is a group project that anyone can sew and donate for. Kristy just loves to help people, and she's truly such an amazing person. I've been meaning to contribute for a while, but something always cropped up and got in my way. This time I decided that I wasn't going to be stopped!

And so here is the Christmas stocking I have sewn up to send in for the current November project!


The front of the stocking.

The back of the stocking.

There's still time for you so sew up a quick stocking before the end of the month! Head on over to Kristy's blog for more details: Hopeful Threads - November 2012 Project.

And don't forget to "Like" her Hopeful Threads page on Facebook!


*I used the Imagine Gnats - Falling Flakes Stocking Tutorial (it includes a printable template) for the stocking, changing only how I added the lining into the stocking and closed off the top openings - only because I wasn't in the mood to do it her (proper) way, lol!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Everything! The fabric, the stitching, the purpose! Thank YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with love by Angie Makes