Monday, November 5, 2012

Handmade 52: Items 13, 14, 15 & 16 - Baby Gifts

There'll be a new little nephew for me to cuddle soon enough, and so this Aunty decided that I'd sew up a few goodies for him!

I used the beloved Jamie Jumper from the Fishsticks Designs pattern "The Little One Layette", along with a tutorial for adding feet to them from an amazing lady on my favourite forum, Make Laugh Love.

For the matching hats I used a fabulous freebie, the "Baby Knot Hat" from Cuddles N Chaos on Etsy. The pattern was actually hosted on her blog originally, but seeing as the link wasn't working when I went to download it, Kim so sweetly emailed it to me! Thank you!

A gift from the "geeky" side of the family, to the "sporty" side of the family!

Please ignore the fact that it was a hurried shot taken right before we dashed out the door, on our way to the baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes