Sunday, November 20, 2011

Off a cliff and into the deep end!

Tonight I jumped off a cliff and into the deep end ... of my camera's control settings.  o_O Eek...

I turned the dial to manual and changed the white balance setting from auto to Kelvin.

It wasn't done in time for this past week's Project 52s photos, but I'm going to do my best to keep it in manual or at least aperture/shutter priority in a pinch, all this week. I need to change out my color printer cartridge and print out the basic Kelvin WB cheat sheet to carry with me, as well as the awesome "Say NO to Auto" ebook that I have printed out from Kristen Duke Photography.

But for now it's time to fall into bed. More experimenting tomorrow, as well as Week 3 of Project 52 to add here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes