Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week 2 of 52 - late but better than never!

6-12 November 2011

I'm trying to worry less about getting something done late, so long as it gets done.  So in the spirit of things, here are last week's photos!

We were surprised with a visit from "Uncle Jeb". The kids were so excited to see him. He'd only ever met Jared before, so it was delightful to have him meet his niece and other nephew as well.
Mia very quickly wound him around her pinky, just as it seems she does to everyone she meets. We're going to have some serious boyfriend issues in the future, she's way too good at it. I'm fighting the urge to lock her up already, thankfully she has me wound around her pinky too, so I just couldn't do that to her! ;)

Now for the rest. Don't judge my Lightroom processing...well...I don't want to keep saying that each week. So Just assume until I say otherwise that I have no idea what I'm doing and at least the photos were improved by my efforts, even if no prizes will be won with my techniques! ;)

 Mia LURVES her new Lightning McQueen "sandles"! Yup, she picked them! and yes, Daddy couldn't say no. Lol!

Click your heels together to go home ;)

 Little Mister is getting bigger by the day *sniff sniff* 

 "Boo-Boo" is getting bigger by the minute! But he can be such a happy guy, which is great!
Such a wide range of sizes in the house right now! J is a 4.5 youth, Princess is a 9 toddler, and Ethan is already a 5 toddler!

See you soon for this weeks photos!

(Can't wait to figure out more in LR to process these photos better, the mistakes are staring at me and laughing...mean little buggers...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes