Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 3 of 52 - Part one!

13-19 November 2011

This week's photos might not look that amazing...but I swear I took more! And some of them I really like!! But I can't show them to you. You see I am testing a pattern for someone and silly me forgot to take some photos WITHOUT that item in them...yup...can't post them yet! I'll have to a week 3 part 2 post as soon as I can to show off the baby cuteness that I can't post now. ;)

So instead I'll show you some photos that make you want to squish the chubbiness and whatever else I can find in folder for this week!

Mommy doesn't feed him enough, look at those skinny little legs!

Yup, he's just fading away....
And that, my dears, is what a 5 month 3week old baby looks like when he weighs a good 25lb and is about 30" tall. This is why I go to the chiropractor ;)

You talking to me? 


Oh it's picture time...guess I'll just focus intently on anything BUT the camera....



And THEN.... We got our family photos in!!! 

I took the opportunity to order from AdoramaPix when they were having a fabulous 50% off sale! I ordered all our photos from our great session this year, done by Fernadele. We can't wait to frame them and get them up on the walls. :D

A sneak peak at the way AdoramaPix sends your prints to you:
They came in a nice big box - the tape was tearing and the box was starting to open by the time I got it, but everything inside was still in perfect condition. All the prints were between thick cardboard, with protection over the top of the print, and each big print was in it's own set of cardboard by the way. The big prints also has stiff cardboard corner protectors to stop any corners getting bent along the way. 

Their packaging worked perfectly! All prints were in perfect condition and not a single dent, ding or scratch, not even a piece of fluff! (Right now I'm squealing with delight...aren't you glad this isn't a video blog?! You're welcome ;) )

"The Kiss"  - This one is going centered above our bed with the other two of the two of us on each side. I honestly would never have thought of asking for photos of just the two of us - insecurities run rampant around these parts - so to have 3 absolutely wonderful photos of us that I felt happy enough about to get printed    R-E-A-L-L-Y   B-I-G    is awesome!

The smaller photos were shrink wrapped into their cardboard protectors. Each size inside in it's own separator / protector. 

And this is another *squeal* part! I have been reading people say they love the metallic paper that you can order photos on, but I've never seen it in person. So when I was ordering the prints and saw that one of the options was: "The Endura Metallic paper has a unique metallic sheen for stunning visual impact and depth. Our most dramatic paper for colors that pop right off the print!" 
Well, I decided to go for it and try it on "The Kiss"! Oh my goodness, it is FABULOUS ! I don't think it would be right to use that paper for each and every photo printed, but WOW, it really does make the photo stand out from the rest. The shine, color depth and impact really ARE worth it! Even the hubby was ooh-ing and aah-ing over it! 

Anyway, back to the kiddos...

 A quick snapshot that didn't turn out too badly of Little Mister! I actually got a real smile!

Shouldn't I be teaching this to Princess? Mmmmm, but he's doing it for me...so I guess I'll just leave well enough alone and let him teach her how to put away the clean cutlery! (He does all the sharp knives before she gets started ;) )

Smile for Mommy!!

And the rest.....well...they'll come eventually lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes