Tuesday, July 16, 2013

KCW Day 1: Sneak peeks!

Sadly I never even got to fire up my machines yesterday, but I did spend a couple house cutting out the rest of the pieces for 5 pairs of Undercover Bottoms Boxer Briefs for Jbug, and one The Lazy Susan dress for Missy. On top of that I also cut out 2 pairs of the same boxer briefs and 2 matching The Tanks for our Little Man, to supplement his summer jammie selection!

A  few photos from yesterday:

We had an accidental head-on collision


6 pints of strawberry-blueberry jam (+ 2 little 8oz containers into the fridge...seriously, when will I learn to prep an extra jar every time?!) was canned. It's delicious by the way!


A peek at the Lazy Susan I eeked out of an almost-yard remnant I found at Joann - the fabric I'm using for the contrasting hem,lining, and flutter sleeves will remain a mystery to you for a little longer. It is one I have been eyeing for a while and finally had a reason to buy it - so exciting!


And the pile of Undercover Bottoms Boxer Briefs that awaits me this morning! (bottom 5 are size 14, top are size 4 undies and size 2T The Tanks...I upsized Little Man's undies to fit over a diaper at night as they'll be worn as jammie bottoms.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes