Sunday, July 21, 2013

KCW Day 3: 6 Boxer Briefs and 2 Tanks DONE!

This post is a bit delayed, whoops!

I spent quite a bit of time on Wednesday (KCW Day 3) finishing up the majority of what I had planned for the week. I'm glad I didn't plan more because on Day 4 I hardly managed to get any sewing done at all!

First up are 2 matching PJ sets for Little Man. Both were sewn using the fabulous and free The Tank pattern, as well as the fabulous Undercover Bottoms Boxer Briefs pattern that we love so much!

Set #1: Ooga Booga





Set #2: Dinosaurs


The poor dear has hit the terrible twos with a vengeance, and his days as a sweet and willing model appear to be over. And by this point he was DONE with me chasing him for photos! Ha ha!


Don't you just want to hug and love on his pitiful little self? Yeah well, don't believe for one second he would let me, he was so very upset with me for taking photos of him against his commands to stop!


And then we have 4 (I ran out of elastic and "approved" fabric) Undercover Bottoms Boxer Briefs for Jbug. He says he loves these and wears his mama made undies more than his store bought ones. Isn't that awesome?! :)

I think these are his favorites...I don't blame him. Those are some pretty snazzy cars!

And of course, no project of ours would be complete without coordinating woven labels! JBug was happy to choose the ones to match his undies, and his absolute favorite is the one on the pirate boxer briefs. That one says "Handmade to cover me booty."
And you can only imagine the almost never ending giggles that spilled out of the kids as I read that tag aloud!


Seeing as Day 4 was basically a bust, the KCW Day 5 and 6 post will be up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes